Pre heat oven to low setting.
2. Line base and sides of baking tray.
3. Mix together the Gluten free Puff Cereal, rice flour
& honey. Place in baking tray and press firmly (use
back of spoon over baking paper).
4. Sprinkle coconut over the mixture and press down
with baking paper. Remove baking paper.
5. Place in oven and bake for 8-10 min or until coconut
is golden. Do not over cook this mixture.
6. Remove from oven and allow to cool for several hours
in tin before removing. Once cool simply lift baking
paper & snap into snack size pieces or carefully cut
into squares with sharp knife. Store in air tight
container in refrigerator.